Singapore international school and Kinderworld education

Neptune

Singapore international school and Kinderworld education

Post by Neptune »

This is a company school out of Vietnam. Anyone know anything about the package?
Thanks
AnnieT

Post by AnnieT »

SIS is almost as bad as RISS, do not go near it.

Every time they lose a student to a better school they have a witch-hunt for a teacher to blame.
Micky

Kinderworld/SIS Hanoi

Post by Micky »

I am completing my second year at their campus in Hanoi and am not renewing. They have various campuses in Hanoi as well as other places in Vietnam. They are definitely improving and are a good starting point for teachers and they will readily hire teachers with dependents which can be enrolled free, except for the book packs and some other small fees. That being said the work load is quite heavy and it is a for profit school which has its drawbacks, but all in all its not as terrible as it is made to sound. My package was 48K per year but I had to furnish my own housing and taxes take approx. 25% of the package. Airline tickets are reimbursed up to 2000 USD per year if your American. Australians don't receive as much as it is closer to AU. They also offer health insurance through Liberty and are currently in the process of getting accredited through WASC which has helped in creating better working conditions.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

Having your head above the poop doesnt negate that your still standing in poop. Compared to being under the poop, I can imagine you would see the change as an improvement.