Best school in Turkey?

Open Communication

Best school in Turkey?

Post by Open Communication »

edited.
Last edited by Open Communication on Thu May 30, 2013 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
PsyGuy

Post by PsyGuy »

My vote would be Istanbul International Community School

http://www.iics.k12.tr
Open Communication

edited.
Last edited by Open Communication on Thu May 30, 2013 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
WiseTeach

Post by WiseTeach »

Only problem with IICS is the distance. Also, a couple other schools with similar pkgs. Depends on why you want to come to Turkey
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

Being the best school is more then just the package. Id take a little longer commute for the opportunity to work with the best staff and students in the region AND have the best package on top of it. Why sacrifice and compromise if you dont have to.
WiseTeach

Post by WiseTeach »

Starting to understand why all the vitriol towards you Psyguy. I work with a great staff, love my school, my job AND am happy with my pkg. Wouldn't be interested in heading over to IICS, and it's NOT a compromise for me. It's a choice based on how I feel about the school I do work for. The only staff I do not care for here are the ones who believe they "know it all".
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

@wiseteach

All very good points, and i agree my issue is using commuting time as a discriminating factor to compare schools. Its such a minor variable to me, and is mainly depended on the teacher and their living choices.
Open Communication

edited.