Saudi Aramco Abqaiq School

nkraai

Saudi Aramco Abqaiq School

Post by nkraai »

Hey All:

I just received an e-mail last night from the principal at one of the Saudi Aramco schools, Abqaiq, to set up an interview. Anybody know anything about this school specifically? I know there is plenty of Saudi Aramco threads, but it seems like much of the information is what people have heard rather than actual first-hand experience. Any help would be fantastic to learn more about what is actually true about Abqaiq and Saudi Aramco schools in general.
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

Abqaiq is about an hour away from Dammam/Khobar. It is a smaller community. Aramco has their own compound there, a smallish school compared to Dhahran, but all the amenities. You might find it a little isolated if you like big towns, as there is nothing much to the town itself - a provincial Saudi town it is.
nkraai

Post by nkraai »

@shadowjack Thanks for the response. There really isn't a whole lot out there as far as info goes, it all seems to be secondhand knowledge. I gathered it was smaller and in the middle of the desert as opposed to a couple of the compounds much closer to the Gulf. I'm actually looking forward to hearing the truth when we talk to the principal.