Whatever Happened to Ichiro?

ChoirGuy

Whatever Happened to Ichiro?

Post by ChoirGuy »

I've been off the site for a while trying to get my head around Beijing and Dulwich in Beijing, but as I was reading through again tonight, I thought to myself: Whatever happened to Ichiro???

Dulwich is great in almost all ways - students, management, staff and package - but not so sure about Beijing yet...
Open Communication

Post by Open Communication »

edited.
Last edited by Open Communication on Thu May 30, 2013 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
sangster2

Post by sangster2 »

Haven't seen anything from Ichiro for a while.

So Dulwich seems okay? I am wondering about applying to their other school in the south in Zhahai.

We had an offer of an interview with both the Beijing and Shanghai branches last time we were at a fair but didn't do them in the end as we got job offers. We were worried about the level of pollution, especially in Beijing.

The school in Zhahai has day boarding. Is it like that in Beijing?

I know this is off topic, but wondered if you could help.
IAMBOG

Post by IAMBOG »

I can't say for sure, but I think Ichiro spilt too many beans on his school, the school found out and told him to delete all his threads or else.

Most of the juicy stuff came out in tussles with PsyGuy.

It's ashame it couldn't have been the other way around. His withdrawal was a great loss to the forum.

All conjecture of course, but that's how it played out in my head at the time.
ChoirGuy

Post by ChoirGuy »

Hi Sangster,

Dulwich in Beijing is great. I have no idea with the other schools at the moment, as I haven't been yet. I'm doing a Festival in Shanghai in about 2 weeks, so I'll at least get to see that campus. I don't know much about Zhuhai, either.

I DO know Beijing is as polluted as people say, though there have been a few good days as well. We don't have day boarding and the accommodations provided are hit and miss; we "missed" in a way, but have finally sorted things out and are now very comfortable where we are and about a 2 minute walk to campus.
sangster2

Post by sangster2 »

Thank you for answering my questions. I will take Beijing off my list as we have asthma problems to deal with.

I just looked and all ichiro's posts have been deleted.