Bavarian International School

homeandaway

Post by homeandaway »

[quote="David Getling"][quote="homeandaway"]Yes, but unfortunately you don't project yourself as someone who is able to deliver their subject well by creating that website and putting it one display to every school around the globe. No one is going to consider hiring someone that slags off other schools.[/quote]

I would love to know how this has any bearing on my ability to [i]deliver my subject well[/i].

[/quote]

You can't possibly be that clueless when it comes to international schools and their employment practices. You yourself are the victim of a school's unethical behaviour. Do you honestly think that every second single school who looks at your 'poor me' website is going to want to risk hiring you just in case you turn out to be trouble?
shadowjack

Post by shadowjack »

I am wondering if this is the David Getling who taught in New Zealand about 12 years ago?
David Getling

Post by David Getling »

Shadowjack, there's only one person with my name in the world. But, you don't need to wonder about where and when. My CV is on my website.
PsyGuy

Comment

Post by PsyGuy »

I appreciate you falling on your sword, I really believe the membership of this forum is trying to convey that it wasnt necessary to accomplish your goals...