Aga Khan Academy Mombasa

Aga Khan Academy Mombasa

Post by Guest »

I am interested in views concerning Aga Khan Academy Mombasa.
become an ISR member

don't be cheap !!

Post by become an ISR member »

If you become an ISR member...you will find out !
:lol: 8)
gemma

Aga Khan Academy

Post by gemma »

I've read the review inside. The author has made many valid points about the school, but he/she seems overly critical in many of his/her 1-10 rankings. Here's an example. Mombasa itself is an outstanding place to live (not a 3) and the idea that there are few activities (as suggested in the review) is ludicrous. You have the Indian Ocean, a holiday resort, a sizeable Swahili town, Kenya and East Africa on your doorstep: safaris, sky diving, light aircraft trips, ballooning, sunbathing, snorkling, discos, restaurants, bars, sailing, surfing, kite surfing, diving, bars, swimming, trekking, go-carting, horse-riding, beauty parlours, cycle tracks, nature trails, historic sites. I could go on (really!) - but won't. Maybe the author was agro or hydrophobic??
read the ISR review

Re: Aga Khan Academy

Post by read the ISR review »

I read the review also and it seems that the author is concerned about how the parents/money/wealth influence the way the school runs.....I have never been to Mmmbasa myself and although I am sure it is a nice place one has to seperate the "holiday/vacation" aspects of a place from ones actual "working world"....and to me that is what the author seems to try to convey.....
Anyway...I say that if you want to READ varied perspectives...just become an ISR member and decide for yourSELF !

-a fellow ISR member 8)
gemma wrote:I've read the review inside. The author has made many valid points about the school, but he/she seems overly critical in many of his/her 1-10 rankings. Here's an example. Mombasa itself is an outstanding place to live (not a 3) and the idea that there are few activities (as suggested in the review) is ludicrous. You have the Indian Ocean, a holiday resort, a sizeable Swahili town, Kenya and East Africa on your doorstep: safaris, sky diving, light aircraft trips, ballooning, sunbathing, snorkling, discos, restaurants, bars, sailing, surfing, kite surfing, diving, bars, swimming, trekking, go-carting, horse-riding, beauty parlours, cycle tracks, nature trails, historic sites. I could go on (really!) - but won't. Maybe the author was agro or hydrophobic??