ACS Doha?

PsyGuy

PS

Post by PsyGuy »

Shouldnt be a surprise, being a good teacher and admin means having an outer skin like teflon.
Chris2511

Post by Chris2511 »

Does it not bother you how other people feel about you on here?
PsyGuy

Nope

Post by PsyGuy »

Nope, not running for prom king, politics, or most popular.

I care about the data, and about bringing that data to other teachers who would be mislead. Ive been doing this for 8+ years and its something im both good at and connected enough to do.
Dunany

Post by Dunany »

Alas, I am in fact just a lowly teacher PsyGuy......
Walter

Post by Walter »

"I care about the data, and about bringing that data to other teachers who would be mislead. Ive been doing this for 8+ years and its something im both good at and connected enough to do."
So tell us where does this data come from? We have a poster here who claims to be a teacher at the school and tells us that just four teachers are leaving and that the reason for the school being in the market for more than that is because the school is expanding. You say the poster is an administrator at the school and not a teacher and you know better. Meanwhile you've never been in the country, let alone the school. How do you know all this stuff?
Walter

Post by Walter »

"I care about the data, and about bringing that data to other teachers who would be mislead. Ive been doing this for 8+ years and its something im both good at and connected enough to do."
So tell us where does this data come from? We have a poster here who claims to be a teacher at the school and tells us that just four teachers are leaving and that the reason for the school being in the market for more than that is because the school is expanding. You say the poster is an administrator at the school and not a teacher and you know better. Meanwhile you've never been in the country, let alone the school. How do you know all this stuff?
stellalocal

Fantastic!

Post by stellalocal »

[quote="IAMBOG"]PsyGuy said: "They have a lot of vacancies because they have a lot of turnover, in all fairness its not a horrible school, its just after 2 years teachers want to move on the a better school and region."

Sdak said: "The school has only been open from Sept. of 2011 - so how could anyone have been fed up after working there for 2 years? Really. Its enrollment has skyrocketed. Hence the additional teachers."

That's hilarious. Keep 'em coming PsyGuy. You should do stand up.[/quote]

Oh that is brilliant, made me laugh, glad I read this thread now. Makes me wonder how/why psyguy continues to claim his is data is right, when clearly it wasn't in this case. At least it gave us a chuckle.
Dunany

Post by Dunany »

Just for the record, I hear that 4 more teachings jobs have become available due to a huge surge in applications.
Dunany

Re: Comments

Post by Dunany »

[quote="PsyGuy"]It doesnt take anywhere near two years to be unhappy, unsatisfied, with a school. It can happen pretty quickly. I know bad when i see it, and dont need to "suffer though it to make sure.

I know that I am beating an unwell dead horse, but how does this comment disprove that PG did not know that ACS was in it's first year?
PsyGuy

Sure

Post by PsyGuy »

Sure there are, more like 4 vacancies opened up because additional teachers are leaving.
WeDoDude

Post by WeDoDude »

I'm beginning to think that PsyGuy is the admin of ISR. No other reason to let this go time and time again. I would pay to join this site to read reviews, but the fact that it allows this guy to post here without an sort of warning, or anything, really has me thinking about spending my money with another review site. Good job ISR, your lack of caring, or integrity for what you set out to do here isn't winning you over customers.
PsyGuy

Sorry

Post by PsyGuy »

I am not, nor am I an admin, moderator, or affiliated with ISR in any official capacity.
lifeisnotsobad

Post by lifeisnotsobad »

No...I don't think SighGuy is any of those things...but, he does smell like a troll to me :-).
Dunany

Post by Dunany »

I agree, just plain pathetic.
djbambi

Post by djbambi »

[quote="Dunany"]Just for the record, I hear that 4 more teachings jobs have become available due to a huge surge in applications.[/quote]

Dear Dunany,

I have an interview with your school this week, Friday. It will be for Middle/high school.
How do you like the school? the people? the students?
What about the salary? Is housing paid for? To make it short, can you save money as well as enjoying life there? If so, can you give me an approximation? I was aiming at saving 15000 Usd a year.
Any advice, info you can have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.