Breaking into the world of overseas Administration

Thomas

Breaking into the world of overseas Administration

Post by Thomas »

Does anyone know if there a place that Admin jobs are posted other than ISS, Search, Joy Jobs and TIE? Is is possible to find out admin salaries for schools without interviewing first. Whenever you see jobs posted it usually says "salaries and packages are competitive". Is there some sort of admin site that spills this kind of info?
int'lfamily

Re: Breaking into the world of overseas Administration

Post by int'lfamily »

Thomas wrote:Does anyone know if there a place that Admin jobs are posted other than ISS, Search, Joy Jobs and TIE? Is is possible to find out admin salaries for schools without interviewing first. Whenever you see jobs posted it usually says "salaries and packages are competitive". Is there some sort of admin site that spills this kind of info?
Look back in the forum. I recall this question has been addressed in there somewhere. You can also check on CIS for listings. There is no one place where you can find an easy answer about salaries and benefits. It seems to be pretty guarded as well as VERY wide ranging.
me

Post by me »

Another option is www.gabbitas.co.uk though they tend to be very British and did you mention www.tesjobs.co.uk?
nefarious

Int'l Admin

Post by nefarious »

Be VERY wary of getting involved in admin overseas! Do your homework because there are a lot of absolute nightmares waiting to happen...I've worked in two schools in Thailand and I've been horrified by what I've seen.