Lincoln School

Kathryn

Lincoln School

Post by Kathryn »

Does anyone know anything about Lincoln School in Costa Rica? They have openings for fall that I'm interested in. Have not seen anything about the school.
been there

Post by been there »

I volunteered there 10 years ago. Not recently enough to tell you any more than the campus was beautiful and the kids were well behaved. At that time the teachers were happy, although they felt a little poor compared to any other expats associated with the school Costa Rica is fantastic, some of the friendliest folks on earth. The scenery- flora and fauna were sublime.

Hope this helps
been there

try that again with better punctuation

Post by been there »

I volunteered there 10 years ago. Not recently enough to tell you any more than the campus was beautiful and the kids were well behaved. At that time the teachers were happy, although they felt a little poor compared to any other expats associated with the school. Costa Rica is fantastic, some of the friendliest folks on earth. The scenery, the flora and fauna, were sublime.

Hope this helps!
Twice Stung

check the site

Post by Twice Stung »

You should look at the reviews on the site. The school you are interested in is covered with four or five reviews. Just a suggestion. If I were you I would invest $29 as it's cheap insurance.
kathryn3

joining isr

Post by kathryn3 »

To Twice Stung
I did join and I'm very glad I did. This site is so very valuable.
Kathryn :D