French Teaching

musings28

Hello

Post by musings28 »

PsyGuy,

Thank you so much for looking out for me :) I'd have responded sooner, since I check this site every day, but back to school week has been crazy and I've been going to bed earlier, exhausted (it's good to be back in the classroom, though!) :P

I see that this ad needs a canadian citizen...well, unfortunately I am not. I only have a EU passport, and a permanent residency in Canada (meaning I can do everything I want in Canada, except vote). It's kind of crazy, I've been living in Canada for so long, yet don't have dual citizenship (trust me, I tried...the German government is nitpicky about allowing people to retain their residency and having another one as well...last time I didn't have enough "proof" as to why I need ties to both...I will be trying again sometime soon...although not having canadian citizenship has never been an issue here for me, I can still work in public schools and do everything else!).

If you ever stumble upon any European French openings, let me know...(can I keep an eye out for you? Although you are working for the best of the best in Bangkok, right? I don't think you need my help!)

PsyGuy, you're awesome. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say thank you for the feedback and continuous help/advice.

musings28