Stuttgart Germany

jj

Stuttgart Germany

Post by jj »

Hi! Anyone have any info about living in Stuttgart, or even Germany? Interested in knowing about the international school there, too.
Thanks!
Morticia

STuttgart

Post by Morticia »

Hello
I am about to be interviewed for the international school of Stuttgart and would like to know if anyone replied to you regarding your question about Stuttgart and working at the school there?

Thanks
weedonald

ISS ands Stuttgart

Post by weedonald »

I have been recently hired at ISS in Stuttgart and was very impressed with Tim Kelley's support and patience. He is the new DG there and looks like he will be fun to work with. I also was very impressed with the HR manager, Carola Bayer-Lang. She knows her stuff, has a wonderful sense of humour and answers questions patiently and clearly.

So far, from what I have heard about living and working in Stuttgart, it seems like a truely marvellous place. a few years ago my wife and I went through Germany and passed Stuttgart on our way to Neufschwantein (the fairy castle in Bavaria). We had a great time, were suprised by the quiet warmth of the Schwabians and Bavarians and loved the hotels, food and courtesy. If Stuttgart is anything like I hear, it will be a great expereince in the school and in the city. Also it is Baden-Wurtemberg's centre for fine wines and great beer.....another plus!