Casablanca ? What is it the cost of living ? Schools ?

LillyRose

Post by LillyRose »

I was at CAS for two years and found it a very pleasant place. The salary is not specatular- but the living conditions are good and you will save some money. The kids are great- mostly wealthy locals- VERY wealthy. While Casa offers little in culture and excitment- the best thing about Morocco is the ability to travel. Most of the really good places are a train ride away and if you get a car, you can drive to Spain and then all around Europe. Flights are cheap and easy and I travelled around a great deal on my salary. Although I was there a few years ago- the school runs a pretty tight ship and the admin is all new since I've been there. I have recommended it to friends and still would. It's not paradise- but all in all- I had a good experience and enjoyed my time there.
miner95

Looking for CAS Update

Post by miner95 »

Hello! I am looking for an update on living in Casablanca and working for CAS. Has the new director been able to implement any positive changes? I hear some teachers live near the beach. Do you get a choice on where you want to live? What is the prefered area?