Berlin International School

Berlin International School

Post by Guest »

They're not on the website. Anyone know anything about this school?
tere2147@yahoo.com

Berlin

Post by tere2147@yahoo.com »

Peggy Bleyberg Shor is a good head. You will have a lot of work with PYP and IGCSE documentation, Berlin is a great city with a great international school. I'm an ex-head of school, and I know where to go and where to avoid.

Berlin

Post by Guest »

Peggy is NOT a good head, she's the complete opposite of it and she's even not a teacher. I have been a member of staff and during the recent years most good and excellent teachers have left the school because of her administration. She has given proof enough to be a liar, to bribe members of staff, to have open likes/preferences and dislikes of staff members. The more you snug up to her and give her the feeling that everything she comes up with is outstanding, she will love you. She doesn't accept criticism or open words. She is not tolerant to teachers' needs and questions and always tries to get away with things or doing the opposite of what she promised earlier. People call her "old fashioned", that's what she is. I hope she retires soon for the benefit of the school.

Post by Guest »

That is an interesting opinion... I am not a teacher, I am a mother and we are planning to send our children to Berlin International School. But if the head of the school is awful enough to loose the best teachers - I have to think carefully about it...