why are posts being deleted??

stateside

why are posts being deleted??

Post by stateside »

Just wondering if anyone else has had posts deleted? Recently, 4 of mine have been removed.

The deleted posts were in response to: 1) savings potential abroad, 2) age issues in hiring, 3) a response to a person not yet a teacher who wants to know how to prepare for overseas teaching, and 4) a response to a teacher who is thinking of breaking a contract abroad. In each of my posts I reiterated responses that appear all over these blogs -- nothing new, maybe just written in a different way.

I have 20 years of teaching under my belt (10 years states / 10 years abroad) and love my profession enough to reach out and help other teachers through healthy dialogue. Isn't that what this site is about?

I've read director and school reviews that are absolutely slanderous and should be removed -- but free market posts based on personal experience that do not name schools or people? I paid my $25 to use this site, and I feel I write objectively and comprehensively. I'm offended that IRS feels the need to censor posts that do not break the 4 points of agreement on the entrance page.

Any comments?
internat

International Schools Review Administrator - Posts Erased.

Post by internat »

Dear users of the International Schools Review Forum,

Last week the company that hosts our site on their servers crashed our site. This was not the first time this has happened. We decided to move the site to a new server. In the process the host company neglected to move the forum for us and two or three days of posts were lost. If your posting is gone it was an accident. We apologize for this event but the move was necessary to insure that the site and forum continue to function correctly.

Ben @ ISR
stateside

Post by stateside »

Ouch.

My apologies to ISR. I was mistaken to believe posts were purposely deleted. It did cross my mind, after I posted my question, that it could have been a technical difficulty.

Again, my apologies to ISR.

Post by Guest »

But all 4 were deleated,strange ¿