Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:29 am
Topic: advice for personality conflict with director
Views: 20975

Re: advice for personality conflict with director

@PsyGuy
what do you mean change the name and contact details of the school saying make up something that is lying and could bite someone in the arse ?
Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:25 pm
Topic: advice for personality conflict with director
Views: 20975

Re: advice for personality conflict with director

Understand how you feel. I had a school I worked at was their for close to three years. When I told them I was leaving at the end of my contract they started to act funny, even stopped paying me, this happened a couple of times so I left. The sad thing is the head is still angry and when I have star...
Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:31 pm
Topic: NLCS Jeju

Re: NLCS Jeju

Great info thanks for this something to sit down and
seriously think about
Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:53 am
Topic: NLCS Jeju

NLCS Jeju

Any up too date information on this school would be great
Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:26 am
Topic: Is this a good package for Tokyo?

Re: Is this a good package for Tokyo?

You can email privately if you want just from what you are saying can tell you about the school from first hand experience
Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am
Topic: Brunei and Hornbill International School

Brunei and Hornbill International School

Does any one have any information regarding this school and about the area etc. Company thats doing the hiring is representing CfBT
Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:43 pm
Topic: School in Malaysia

Re: School in Malaysia

Hey people someone must have some information on this school.
Help please
Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:52 am
Topic: School in Malaysia

School in Malaysia

Hello everyone have an interview soon with AISM (Australian International School Malaysia) and wondering if anyone has had experience working their.

Thanks.
Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:02 am
Topic: Japan and Asia

Japan and Asia

Ok first time doing this so will see how it goes. I’ve have lived in Japan for 10 years and have a Japanese wife. I was working for an International school here for the last five years which is really is run as Japanese Company. But recently with the new law here stating if you are a foreign worker ...