Thu May 07, 2020 9:40 am
Topic: Utah's Associate Educator License - new option?

Re: Utah's Associate Educator License - new option?

@Psyguy

Can we use UT AEL credentials to apply QTS or other states credentials?
Can non US-citizens/residents apply for MA credentials? If so, what we need to do is travel to MA to take and pass the exam? What's the pass rate? We don't have MEPI to register METL too.

Thanks.
Thu May 07, 2020 7:39 am
Topic: getting US teaching license

Re: getting US teaching license

Hi I have bachelor degree in engineering, master of education + PGCEi. 3 years of teaching experiences (2 years 10 month if exclude the last summer holidays) in school and 2 years teaching experiences in tuition center (last 5 years) But most of the teaching experiences is before my PGCEi/Master of ...
Thu May 07, 2020 1:41 am
Topic: URGENT: Should I take Teach Now? (with MA in Education from Nottingham)

Re: URGENT: Should I take Teach Now? (with MA in Education from Nottingham)

thanks all for your advice.

I got a offer from Taiwan international school last year with current qualifications as well. It's not too bad, considering the lower living cost in Taiwan (besides Taipei). Trying to move to a better international school in my long term plan.
Wed May 06, 2020 11:17 am
Topic: URGENT: Should I take Teach Now? (with MA in Education from Nottingham)

URGENT: Should I take Teach Now? (with MA in Education from Nottingham)

Hi all, I had completed both PGCEi and MA in Education at University of Nottingham, but I don't have any teaching certificate. After reading many posts in this forum,I found it's nearly impossible for me to apply US credentials directly. While I only have 1 year post PGCEi experiences, I don't think...