Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:25 am
Topic: Non native Physics Teacher

Re: Non native Physics Teacher

Thank you very much PsyGuy for the reply, you are very helpful! I really appreciate it!! We are from Greece and we are looking different places to move in 1 or 2 years from now , so we just check the choices we have trying to improve our english language skills at the same time. Does anybody know ab...
Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:53 am
Forum: Forum 2. Ask Recruiting Questions, Share Information. What's on Your Mind?

Re: IB certificate or workshop?

Thanks a lot for the advice! I really appreciate it! I will keep in mind your advice. One last thing. What questions did they do to you (in this IB school) during interview process? I mean what skills did they want to have a non-experienced tutor ?
Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:36 am

Re: IB certificate or workshop?

Thanks a lot for the reply, Thames Pirate. My aim is to search in UAE for International Schools on September 2018 and as I can see there are many IB schools. Moreover, I am teaching in private lessons IB Physics SL and HL so it is a familiar curriculum to me. I will see if it would be better to appl...
Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:04 am

Re: IB certificate or workshop?

First of all thank you very much PsyGuy for the reply. I appreciate it! As I understand for someone who is not experienced in IB programs there is no reason to take an IB cert or workshop.
Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:16 am
Topic: Non native Physics Teacher

Non native Physics Teacher

Hi all! I am a non- native Physics Teacher holding a B.Sc. and M.Sc in Physics Teaching using new tech. Moreover, I am holding a QTS and I have 3 years teaching experience. I would like to ask you somethings about international teaching as I am interested in moving abroad for teaching jobs and speci...
Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:52 am
Views: 20644

IB certificate or workshop?

Hi all! I interested in international teaching career. I am physics teacher and I would like to ask you about IB. What do you believe that would be more appropriate in being recruited in an IB school (without IB experience)? An IB certificate in teaching and learning or an IB online workshop in Phys...