Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:37 pm
Topic: Multiple positions, same school

Multiple positions, same school

What is the proper procedure to apply for more than one position at a school? Combined into one email/cover letter or separate emails for each position? Also, how does it look from an admin perspective to have an applicant applying for multiple positions?
Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:11 pm
Forum: Forum 2. Ask Recruiting Questions, Share Information. What's on Your Mind?
Topic: Single parents

Re: Single parents

Thanks mamava!

Just curious, did any have more than one child? Did they seem to struggle at all?
Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:34 am
Topic: Single parents

Single parents

How are single parents viewed by IS? I'm sure there are regions that are more favorable or accepting and some that aren't. Are there a lot of single parents out there?
Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:19 am
Topic: Reality check or just re-brand?

Re: Reality check or just re-brand?

Thanks everyone for your insight so far. I know the ME generally has better packages for someone in my situation, what's on offer now does not fit and there are certain areas I will not consider. Plus, I've been living in the ME for five years now and want a change. Would those of you with more expe...
Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:14 am
Topic: Reality check or just re-brand?

Reality check or just re-brand?

I'm starting to get a bit discouraged at the lack of responses I'm getting, but maybe I'm just not aware of IS hiring practices. I have 10+ years in education, eight of which are in libraries and the last four in the middle east at a university library. I'm certified in the US with school librarian ...