Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:31 am
Forum: Forum 2. Ask Recruiting Questions, Share Information. What's on Your Mind?
Topic: Teaching in KL

Teaching in KL

Would anyone be kind enough to give me some advice, share experience of living and teaching in KL. I have to decide whether I should take a job in an international school. I have a spouse and nearly 2 year old. Thank you. Moderator has locked this topic We appreciate your participation in the ISR OP...
Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:28 am
Topic: Impossible for Male trailing spouse
Views: 11902

Re: Impossible for Male trailing spouse

Thanks very much for all of the replies so far.
Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:10 am
Topic: Impossible for Male trailing spouse
Views: 11902

Impossible for Male trailing spouse

Anyone have knowledge and experience of this topic please?! Is it impossible for my husband to get a visa to live in Brunei? I have a good chance of securing a great position but it would depend on whether he could get a visa. He won't need a job as such, his job will be a full time carer of our bab...
Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:43 am

Re: Questions for Art teachers

Thanks for the helpful replies. Artrageous, can i email you with some more questions?
Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:56 am

Re: Questions for Art teachers

Thanks for the reply I was feeling a bit lonely. Yes I have QTS and have a PGCE with experience of primary and secondary. I had a second interview recently and lost out to a teaching couple :(
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:08 am

Questions for Art teachers

Hi, Are there any Art teachers using this forum who are embarking on teaching internationally or are already teaching overseas? I am just starting to explore the idea of teaching abroad and need some advice please. I have a (non- teaching) spouse and 1 year old and 15 years of experience of teaching...