Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:29 pm
Topic: How to block posters

Re: HOW TO BLOCK POSTERS

Dear Paul, I would like to point out that I was banned for repeatedly asking for an explanation as to why Yatantether had been banned...and when my posts were continuously pulled I did give mention to the 'irony' of the behaviour of the admin (given the purpose of this site) but don't believe I was ...
Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:51 am
Topic: Neil Bantlemann Guilty!!

Re: Neil Bantlemann Guilty!!

SighGuy...you do not KNOW he is guilty. However, you do know that the court has found him guilty. This may surprise you but they are two different things.
Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:36 pm
Topic: murder threat bully boss

Re: murder threat bully boss

lookingforlefty...I think the jobs you aspire to are not necessarily representative of the rest of us. Based upon previous comments that you have made on this forum I suspect that the references you leave with dictate the levels to which you have risen (or sunk). As far as ezans is concerned, I thin...
Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:26 pm
Topic: Has Anyone Worked in Italy?

Re: Has Anyone Worked in Italy?

Dear joanveronica, Feel free to ignore 99% of anything that SighGuy has to say (and I am being generous with the 99%). A tourist teacher is quite simply someone who doesn't plan to stick around for very long. Most of us make our decisions based upon the school AND are going for the adventure and a l...
Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:58 pm
Topic: UNI Fair Diary

Re: UNI Fair Diary--Teaching Couple w/3 dependents

Dear lookingforlefty...you are quite clearly a plonker...and appear to struggle with reading. Congratulations Heimtun on securing BOTH your positions even if one of them is on a different track. Enjoy the move into the exciting world of international education :-).
Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:14 pm
Topic: My opinion of the Bangkok job Un-fair

Re: My opinion of the Bangkok job Un-fair

honeymustard...you had 10 job interviews in one weekend and you didn't find that to be good value for your money? You overheard a conversation between a principal and a headmaster and from this determine that the vast majority of them are condescending and arrogant...meanwhile, 'several' of the cand...
Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:25 pm
Topic: WASC Attack

Re: WASC Attack

Gladly...(I have to say I struggle to use your full tag) why are you posting on this forum if its members don't matter?
Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:15 pm
Topic: Teachanywhere.com

Re: Teachanywhere.com

Dear Higgsbottom...I am sure Teachanywhere and NES are thrilled with your endorsement :-).
Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:28 pm
Topic: Modern English School - Egypt

Re: Modern English School - Egypt

If it smells like a troll, sounds like a troll and looks like a troll…there is a pretty good chance its Higgsbottom!
Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:42 am
Topic: Modern English School - Egypt

Re: Modern English School - Egypt

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:13 pm
Topic: Contracts

Re: Contracts

Anybody who has ever tracked any of Higgs Bottom's posts will know the only thing he confuses is "rights" from "wrongs".
Fri May 24, 2013 1:36 pm
Topic: How to become an administrator?

Actually SighGuy, I think that would make the librarian a Head of Department...Which has been a middle leadership position in every school that I have worked in. I think an admin position would supervise people across departments...as opposed to merely supervising people within one.
Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 am
Topic: Jailed Teacher in Qatar!

@higgsbosom...funny...but sad. I think you have shown on numerous occasions that you don't really care whether the students are 'rich twats' or not.

Perhaps you should also try to follow the doctrine that 'if you do nothing else but behave properly, you just might get over in this world'...
Tue May 14, 2013 4:50 am
Topic: Jailed Teacher in Qatar!

@higgsbosom...chicken and the egg...perhaps schools like Qatar Academy believe they can behave in this way because of teachers like you? You talk of 'trashy students' and yet openly admit that you are a trashy teacher, and one who appears to be somewhat lazy and entitled (if not rich). I am not too ...