Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:37 am
Topic: Racism in China

Re: Racism in China

China is the most racist country on earth at present all while lecturing European and North American countries to hug a Chinese to prove they aren't racist against Chinese. Spare me! I would also warn anyone teaching in China to get out ASAP. In particular, Hong Kong is done. So sad. Hundreds of tho...
Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:44 pm
Topic: Situation in China

Re: Situation in China

It's pretty obvious at this point that China is over in the short term. Sorry money hungry pigs who invested way too much there. Sadly, it's spreading within Japan, Korea, Singapore, and Iran too. Likely to become endemic like dengue but obviously this is much worse. Hopefully it will stop there, bu...
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:06 am
Topic: Director Invited me Out - Help!

Re: Director Invited me Out - Help!

Tale as old as time. Those on this thread feigning shock and horror are are either deluded, ignorant, or jealous. No matter. Take him up on it and see where it leads.
Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:47 am
Topic: Pet peeve of mine

Re: Pet peeve of mine

@Sid, you make my point for me. I would not want to work within 100 yards of you. I was clearly responding to the original poster who described scenarios in which the applicant jumped through many hoops already before the school's recruiters decide to go silent. That is the very definition of rude o...
Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:04 pm
Topic: Pet peeve of mine

Re: Pet peeve of mine

I actually love it when this happens because it puts the spotlight on what bastards the people running the school really are and demonstrates how lucky I am to have dodged the bullet of being offered a job (that I may have been foolish enough to accept) to work with them. This happens all the time a...
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:11 am
Topic: Best Job Fair to Land a Tier 1 School

Re: Best Job Fair to Land a Tier 1 School

Thames, please don't take offense to my post. I just thought it odd that you playing against type with your latest response. I frankly missed hearing about your Eurolife.
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:32 pm
Topic: What to ask a potential employer

Re: What to ask a potential employer

I think asking the head if he is autistic is wise and completely fair game.
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:29 pm
Topic: Nigeria

Re: Nigeria

What happened to you in your childhood that you would even consider it?
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:26 pm
Topic: Job Fair Advice

Re: Job Fair Advice

PsyGuy, you are too kind and referential, as always.

To the original poster, I recommend ensuring that you are at the table of the schools you prefer as early as possible. And being highly attractive physically. It's a meat market. End of story.