One year contracts

lgtallie

Re: One year contracts

Post by lgtallie »

I'm currently in my second year at a school that offers one year contracts. It is not an easy lifestyle here in Venezuela, but I love it! Also, with the current exchange rate the pay is pretty good. It is a really small school, so if you were hired they would most likely want you to teach at least a couple of classes like library or ESL. If you want a change of pace, you could definitely get that at Escuela Las Morochas. Good luck with your search.

-Amanda at http://teachingwanderlust.com/
IAMBOG

Post by IAMBOG »

Search Google for BC offshore schools. Many of them offer two year contracts, but are ok if you break it after a year. Most schools are in China, but there is one in Egypt, one in Oman, one in Jordan and a few in Korea. The China schools pay well. The one in Cairo is not bad either.
julierob25

Post by julierob25 »

Many schools across the globe offer one year contracts. Find a school you are interested in and talk to them about a one year contract. Memorial International School of Tirana offers one year contracts and the primary school principal is Canadian. Many schools in Turkey offer one year contracts.