No Objection Certificate (NOC) needed from Doha - help!

Scottishlassy

No Objection Certificate (NOC) needed from Doha - help!

Post by Scottishlassy »

I previously worked in a school in Doha 1 year ago come August 2012. I honoured my contract and parted with the school on good terms, however the owner does not give out NOC. I have been asked by a recruitment agency to interview for another school in Doha (see the post below) but because it is less than two years since my last employment in Doha I dont think I can? Is there anyway around this? I heard there was talk of minimising the wait time from 2 years but I don't think thats happened? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
wrldtrvlr123

Re: No Objection Certificate (NOC) needed from Doha - help!

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

[quote="Scottishlassy"]I previously worked in a school in Doha 1 year ago come August 2012. I honoured my contract and parted with the school on good terms, however the owner does not give out NOC. I have been asked by a recruitment agency to interview for another school in Doha (see the post below) but because it is less than two years since my last employment in Doha I dont think I can? Is there anyway around this? I heard there was talk of minimising the wait time from 2 years but I don't think thats happened? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks![/quote]

No personal info. that would help you Lassy (love the name btw). There was this thread not long ago on TES if you haven't already come across it.

http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/550 ... px#7256870
Scottishlassy

Post by Scottishlassy »

Thanks wrldtrvlr123! Unfortunately your link just confirmed what I thought was the case... Damn you Doha!