Does anyone have current reviews about Int'l School Bejing?

season4greatness

Does anyone have current reviews about Int'l School Bejing?

Post by season4greatness »

Does anyone have current information and teacher reviews about the International School of Bejing?
hallier

Post by hallier »

My understanding is that it is a very good school, but one that has pretty high expectations of teachers (which is probably what makes it a good school!).

When I last looked, there was fairly detailed information about the package on their website.
wrldtrvlr123

Post by wrldtrvlr123 »

[quote="hallier"]My understanding is that it is a very good school, but one that has pretty high expectations of teachers (which is probably what makes it a good school!).

When I last looked, there was fairly detailed information about the package on their website.[/quote]

I have been on their campus a fair amount. Class, all the way. Amazing facilities and top notch package for teachers. High expectations but teachers seem very happy and not overly stressed.

Great reputation that appears well deserved. Couldn't really go wrong with having a few years at ISB on your CV (and Beijing is pretty easy living on that package).
lennoc

Agree

Post by lennoc »

It's a good school. I have a friend there (been there a few years) and other friends who have worked there in the past. It's a good place to work. Lousy location but you just have to suck that up.
mysharona

Post by mysharona »

The air pollution should also be taken into consideration when thinking about Beijing, it is amazingly bad.