Any Experience with GEL (Global Edu. Logistics)?

Goddess

Re: Any Experience with GEL (Global Edu. Logistics)?

Post by Goddess »

Not in the least surprised. I wasn't shocked to read the posts on this thread...what a scammer and what easy prey new or keen ITs are! Especially when he threatens to 'blackball' them to IS..it's enough to put some of them off reporting him. The hassle of reporting him through small claims court for such a small amount of money means many or most people probably just chalk it up to a bad experience and live and learn.

It's a shame to see people still falling for it. I personally don't think his website looks reputable. There are no contact details at all for his office or corporate information and I wouldn't engage from an overview of his website but I can see how people with less experience with recruiting agencies, IT/IS, the internet, etc might be fooled.
PsyGuy

Discussion

Post by PsyGuy »

Hes still in the UK, hes just pitching in CAN; hes still using the same websites (Globalinks Teachers & Tutors, International Education Group, Global Education Logistics, Consultancy Education Group) and hes still claiming to be incorporated as GEL Ltd. even though his company was dissolved in March 2017. All his data servers are in the UK.

I dont blame him, the Horseman would be of more interest in him than the Crown has been.
PsyGuy

Moderation

Post by PsyGuy »

^Spam
Heliotrope

Re: Any Experience with GEL (Global Edu. Logistics)?

Post by Heliotrope »

It's been reported already, just waiting for the moderator to take it down.